Política de Cookies
Mercantlis’ cookies policy was developed to explain to our website users how we use them, to ensure they have a safe browsing experience and to demonstrate our commitment to protecting the privacy of your data. We do not sell any information collected through cookies.
Cookies are small text files that a website, when visited, places on the user’s computer or mobile device through the browser. The placement of Cookies will help the website to recognize your device on your next visit. We use the term cookies in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way. The cookies used do not collect information that can identify or contact you, such as your name, email address, personal or professional addresses or telefone number. Cookies collect generic information, namely how users arrive and use the websites or the area of the country/countries through wich they access the websites, etc. Cookies only retain information related to our preferences. At any time, the user can, through his browser, decide to be notified about the receipt of cookies, as well as block their entry into his system.
Device data that our websites collect includes:
- Knowing our visitors and thus improving their browsing experience;
- Personalize information on the web pages they visit;
- Segment our offer and make campaigns available according to the interests of each of our visitors.
This website uses the following types of cookies:
They allow us to remembre user preferences regarding navigation on our website. So, you don’t need to reconfigure and customize it every time you visit. This type of cookies does not collect information that could be used for maketing purposes.
Performance and Analysis Cookies:
Our website uses
- Technical information, your Internet domain name (this could be your Internet servisse provider, or your place of work), and Internet Protocol address (IP) used to connect your dveice to the internet, your login information, browser type and version (e.g. Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla FireFox), your device type, time zone setting, types and browser plug-in versions, operating system (e.g. Windows 10 or macOS) and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Internet address (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or researched; page response times; transfer errors; duration of visits to certain pages, how many and wich pages you visited during a session on our website and how long you were on the website, as well as page interaction information (such as screen scrolling, clicks and mouseovers);
- We may receive information about you if you use any other websites operated by us or services we provide. We work with third parties (including, for exemple, business partners, subcontractors in technical, payment and distribution services, authentication and fraud support service providers, advertising networks, analytics providers, research information providers and credit reference) and we may receive information about you from these third parties.
website, including IP addresses. The information collected by Google Analytics is processed to produce statistical reports on users’ browsing activities.
For more information about
Google Analytics cookies, visit: https://goo.gl/UTajdR.
Cookies related to the use of social networks:
These cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as “Like” or “Share” buttons. They are used to provide you with sharing services with diferente social networks.
We recommend that you consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks to learn about the navigation information that they may collect through these application buttons and their purposes.
We analyze and collect data that is made available by our users on our social networks according to the forms that we provide during the communication campaigns that each of the platforms makes available. This data is processed in accordance with the regulations of each platform and with the prior consent of the user.
Manage cookies – Disable, enable and delete cookies
How to configure and customize your cookie settings for the browser you are using
How to manage cookies in Internet Explorer:
In most versions of Intenet Explorer, you can access the cookie settings by clicking on the Tools option and then on the Privacy Tab.
How to manage cookies in Microsoft Edge:
In Microsoft Edge, you can access the cookie settings by clicking on the More otion and then on the Settings icon.
How to manage cookies in Firefox
In Firefox, cookie settings are managed in the Privacy panelo f the Options window. See Options window- Privacy panel for more information on these settings.
How to manage cookies in Chrome
Click on the wrench icon in the toolbar, select Settings, click under the top tab, then click on contente settings under the privacy section.
How to manage cookies in Opera
In Opera, click on Settings, Preferences, Advanced and finally Cookies to manage cookies.
How to manage cookies in Safari
Select Safari, followed by Preferences, and finally click Security. You can then specify if and when Safari should accept cookies.
To manage cookies on your mobile phone
Consult your manual or guide.
You can easily delete any cookies installed in your browser’s cookies folder. For exemple, if you are using Microsoft Windows Explorer:
Open “Windows Explorer”
Click the “Browse” button on the toolbar
Type “Cookie” in the search box for “Folders and Files”
Select “My computer” in the “Look In” box
Click on “Search Now”
Double-click on the folders you find
Select all cookie files
Press “Delete” on the keyboard
If you are not using Microsoft Windows Explorer, you must select “cookies” in the “Help” function to obtain information on where to find the cookies folder.
You can obtain more general information about cookies via this page: http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/
If you have any quetsions or concerns about Mercantlis’ cookies Policy, please contact our Data protection Officer, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org